The 2023 ImPACT application period is open.
Your application for an internship requires the following materials:
- Complete the Online Internship Application
- Email the following 3 documents to Patrick Brandt (email@example.com) by midnight on Feb 1st 2023.
- Signed, scanned copy of the Faculty Mentor Consent Form
- Personal Statement (1-2 pages single spaced max) that addresses why you want to be an ImPACT scholar and how you anticipate that you will benefit from your participation in an internship. Please also include your research area of interest and how this may influence your choice of internship location.
- Current CV (for internships in academia) or resume (for industry internships).